My client, a global financial services business, is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor into their London team. This role provides a great opportunity to lead the development and execution of audit programs as well as drafting audit reports.
Working in the London team you will be responsible for providing independent, reliable and timely assurance over the effectiveness of the control environment across 9 entities based in London, Amsterdam, Singapore and Abu Dhabi. An overview of the role follows:
- Lead the development and execution of audit programs in accordance with Internal Audit methodologies and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA).
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company’s operation.
- Complete audit assignments within established time frames and budgets.
- Communicate identified control deficiencies to management effectively.
- Maintain effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Draft audit reports and lead closing meetings with management to discuss findings and management’s response.
- Travel to other locations as required for internal audit and training purposes.
The successful candidate must have experience in Internal Audit or equivalent experience within a financial services environment.