As an a Global Indirect Tax Director, you will have the opportunity to join an established MNC, focusing on the EU region as well as assisting with projects in other regions.
- Propose and establish Group Indirect Tax management strategy and policy based on the Group business development strategic plan;
- Monitor and manage Indirect Tax legislation developments;
- Support tax subordinates on tax ruling and tax audit management;
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant business units to ensure timely communications regarding any transactions that may have tax compliance consequences;
- Conduct indirect tax health checks, Identify and manage indirect tax risk within the business and develop mitigation guidance;
- Support the development of Indirect Tax compliance functionality and assist with the review and maintenance of the Indirect Tax compliance process and provide tax data statistic and analysis;
- Provide technical training and coaching to global Indirect Tax team.
Skills & experience required:
- Solid global Indirect Tax knowledge and compliance experience
- Experience within the big 4 as well as leading multinational preferred
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.