- Assessment and recommendation of appropriate rating of FIG clients in a timely manner
- Maintenance of EMEA portfolio within areas of responsibility
- Minimisation of credit cost
- Contribution to development and implementation of credit strategy for FIG sector including assessing and setting risk appetite, underwriting criteria and limits
- Management of own workload efficiently while not sacrificing quality
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as well as internal policy and procedure
Essential: Required Work Experience:
- Relevant experience in credit risk with a focus on FI/NBFI credit analysis
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance, capital markets, traded products and credit / market risk principles
- Good product knowledge covering corporate lending, derivatives and trade finance
- Good documentation knowledge, covering key credit clause negotiation
Preferred: Preferable Experience:
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks and relevant banking regulation.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.