Private Credit Manager
Our global Credit platform offers focused expertise and solutions across liquidity, risk and return spectrums. We are organised around three primary pillars: Private Credit, Fixed Income and Leveraged Credit.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients, and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
As a Manager within the London team, you will be contributing to the continued growth of the Private Credit business through the oversight and management of a suite of Funds and Separately Managed Accounts from an operational, financial reporting, valuation, regulatory and client service perspective. You will form an integral part of a very successful Fund Management Team, delivering a high level of service to our stakeholders and clients. What you offer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, be a highly motivated, proactive, and resilient individual.
- You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong people skills which will give you the ability to consult with stakeholders at all levels.
- experience in a similar type of role, for example working on closed-ended or open-ended debt funds, would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Possess advanced Excel skills and hold a formal accounting qualification with at least five years of relevant market experience.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer.
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological, and financial wellbeing.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards