A fantastic opportunity to join a global, leading Investment Bank in their London office. They operate as a leading financial markets and commodities bank, emphasising ethical business conduct while ensuring client-centric product delivery.
Flexible working opportunities on offer with the team in the office three days a week. It also provides plenty of scope for training, development and progression.
The department at oversees critical activities that serve and partner with the Treasury function. These activities include:
- Reporting and Stress Testing: Responsible for computing and reporting the bank's capital and liquidity positions to regulatory bodies, managing local reporting requirements, and providing regulatory information;
- Budgeting, forecasting, and stress testing: Monitors capital supply and demand, conducts stress tests to assess the bank's position under market scenarios;
- Manages reporting systems, oversees change management, and maintains the control framework, including reconciliations, reviews, and control indicators.
The job role focuses on enhancing the control environment, regulatory compliance, and system improvements. Key objectives include:
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Strengthening control frameworks for reporting requirements;
- Improving regulatory assurance processes;
- Developing systems to meet regulatory demands;
- Supporting bank-wide and regulator-driven changes;
- Maintaining strong relationships across departments and stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing control improvements in reporting;
- Collaborating with teams to minimise manual adjustments and enhance efficiency;
- Enhancing regulatory assurance processes and control frameworks;
- Leading the team in spot checks on regulatory calculations and returns;
- Collaborating with Finance IT for system changes;
- Acting as a system expert and bridging the gap between policy and practice;
- Liaising closely with various heads and stakeholders across the bank.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA or equivalent);
- Capital and liquidity experience within a regulatory reporting environment;
- Sign of delivering change and projects;
- Ability to communicate and summarise.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.