Join the Transaction Management and Accounting Advisory team who are responsible for supporting finance transactions throughout Macquarie's Commodities and Global Markets businesses.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients, and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
You will partner with range of stakeholders on the accounting implications of their business, recognising and communicating potential opportunities for more efficient outcomes. Utilising your technical accounting expertise you will advise on accounting policy for new products, restructurings, and complex transactions and shape the impact of forthcoming accounting and regulatory updates by recommending changes accordingly. What you offer
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a technical role, advising on transactions, ideally with a focus on banking and financial services.
- Strong communicator, with the ability to convey complex accounting issues to varying types of stakeholders.
- Commercial mindset, translating technical theory into commercially viable answers.
- Experience in training stakeholders on accounting updates.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply. Benefits
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About the Financial Management Group
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer.
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological, and financial wellbeing.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
In our Financial Management Group you will work in the financial hub of Macquarie, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a team that plays an important role building relationships with our regulators, partners, communities and shareholders - all of which play a key role in upholding Macquarie's brand. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.