I've partnered with a well known wealth manager to recruit for a Senior Manager join the firm. This role reports directly into the Director of the team.
The individual is required to take a lead role in the business and manage all aspects of international tax relationships and affairs and business development.
- Supporting and controlling the firms operations including offices globally
- Set-up and management of trusts
- Statutory and governance work for companies
- To support the firm accounting department including preparation of accounts for trusts and overseas entities
- Ensure security of trust assets and optimal client service
At least 5 - 10 years' experience in a Trust Company or a Family Office or Accountancy firm
Technical knowledge in international tax matters, trust, wealth management and experience within the private client field
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.