6 Months initial contract
Are you already equipped with some experience in second-line-of-defence but still wish to expand it further? Do you have a zeal for knowledge and an inquisitive mind-set?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
Your Team :
- Support risk management activities within market conduct area.
- Ensure a profound compliance and operational risk control (C&ORC) framework is in place and kept up-to-date with policies and procedures as well as legal, regulatory and business standards.
- Deliver independent risk assessment and provide effective challenge to the 1st and 2nd line of defence in relation to consequential risks and the risk frameworks.
- Provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk.
- Use financial modelling to certify transactions are in line with regulatory requirements.
You'll be working in the Monitoring Surveillance & Control Market Conduct team in Krakow and play a vital role in independently reviewing and monitoring transaction risks within the investment bank's Rates & Credit portfolio.
Our mission is to make sure we create an environment where financial crime is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect our clients, assets and services.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.Your Expertise :
The role is advertised via Hays Talent Solutions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent in finance, economics, legal, or similar area.
- Experience in risk, audit or compliance within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of market abuse regulations and market abuse offences in fixed income.
- Strong analytical skills, with good attention to details and with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk.
- Fluent in English confident communicator and collaborator.