In this capacity you will work on sector agnostic M&A transactions.
You will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an M&A transaction - from origination, to execution, to closing.
- Taking a lead role in execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Supporting the team in project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc
- Managing the creation investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
- Analysis - possessing advanced modelling skills
- Sector - Even though M&A is a generalist team, you will be required to keep up to date with the markets and sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to provide advice, valuation and financing structures
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across businesses/products/countries
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- M&A experience accrued within Investment Banking, boutique advisory firm or Big 4 M&A team.
- Strong background in M&A (any sector), from an M&A team, sector or generalist team
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group