Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Reward team as a Reward Analyst Lead. We are ideally looking for someone with previous reward experience and is analytical, comfortable using excel and has excellent communication skills.
This is a key role contributing towards the development, communication and implementation of reward policies and programs to support organisation needs. You will also build relationships with People Business Partners and aid the business through investigation and guidance on remuneration programs including job architecture, market competitiveness and incentive pay.
This role is available on a fixed term contract until the end of December 2024 to cover parental leave. We can consider candidates that are able to commute into Leeds or London 2 days a week. Your New Role
- Participate in the development of reward programs through creative input combined with data analysis and a deep understanding of the company's future challenges
- Communicate and administer reward policies, processes, and programs in alignment with QBE's strategy and DNA to support business objectives and ensure compliance and competitiveness
- Lead components of annual reward cycles, such as annual merit review process, and salary surveys, including data validation, system testing, process improvement and education of People Business Partners
- Manage all compensation queries and activities for a client population
- Mentor others by providing guidance, sharing knowledge and best practices, and serving as a resource for less experience reward professionals
- Identify and optimize efficiency by seeking out opportunities to improve reward programs, recommending innovative solutions and providing relevant information to key stakeholders to streamline and standardize process
- Research and analyse remuneration issues based on complex market information and provide recommendations to resolve quickly and efficiently across the organization
- Validate data for various reward surveys to ensure a competitive market position across rewards
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders to enable proper understanding of rewards programs and its various impacts (financial, risk, etc.)
- Contribute and support wider People function projects that include a reward element, such as participation on global reward team projects
Why QBE? At My Best
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of compensation theory, philosophies, best practices and trends
- Knowledge of current market trends , and its impact on total rewards
- Utilise effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Generate original, innovative solutions to difficult or unusual situations
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills across the organization
- Ability to effectively handle pressures and demands of deadlines and changing priorities
- Work without supervision; with guidance in only the most complex situation
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Experience working across multiple geographies would be advantageous
At QBE, we want our people to feel rewarded and inspired to perform at their best, that's why we have created At My Best". It's our connection, our way of showing we have your back. We understand that one size doesn't fit all and that priorities can change depending on your life stage. That is why our blend of wellbeing initiatives and benefits offer flexibility to suit what matters most to you. It's in the culture of our business, our QBE DNA, to support our people. Everything we do is underpinned by our QBE DNA - because we know it's not just what we do that matters, it's how we do it that makes the difference. In addition to this, we also offer flexible parental leave for both parents and have several employee network groups that support and empower our diverse workforce.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job, we have adopted flexible working across the company and welcome this conversation (https://qbeeurope.com/careers/flex-qbe/).
Some of the award's QBE are proud to have won, been a finalist for, and shortlisted for include;" 5-star Diversity, Equity and inclusion (DEI) awards, 2023 Winner -
Insurance Business Canada Employer of the Year 2022 Winner
- Insurance Insider British Claims Awards 2022 Winner
- InsurTech Award" Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2022 Winner -
Claims Product Solution of the Year" Working Families Best Practice Awards 2021
Finalist for: Best COVID-19 Response"" Insurance Post British Insurance Awards 2022
Shortlisted for: Best Customer Care, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022, Specialist Insurer of the Year (for Construction), General Insurer of the Year"
We are proud to have partnerships with organisations such as Stonewall and Working Families, and our commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, the UN Women's Empowerment Principles and Race at Work charter helps keep us accountable and transparent Inclusion of Diversity
We are striving to create a workplace culture where all our people feel included, and we are committed to building a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we operate in.
We know that diversity of thought, background and experience enables better decision making, improves the quality of our delivery and helps us to meet the needs of our customers." ESG & Sustainability
At QBE, we believe that integrating sustainability into our business helps us deliver on our purpose of enabling a more resilient future. Our three key focus areas include fostering an orderly and inclusive transition to a net-zero economy, enabling a sustainable and resilient workforce and partnering for growth through innovative, sustainable and impactful solutions. For further information regarding QBE's sustainability targets, including our net-zero pledges and inclusion of diversity targets, and our award-winning impact investment initiative 'Premiums4Good', please visit our Sustainability homepage and read our latest Sustainability Report ( Link ) . About QBE
We can never really predict what's around the corner, but at QBE we're asking the right questions to enable a more resilient future - helping those around us build strength and embrace change to their advantage."
We're an international insurer that's building momentum towards realising our vision of becoming the most consistent and innovative risk partner.
And our people will be at the centre of our success. We're proud to work together, and encourage each other enable resilience for our customers, our environment, our economies and our communities.
With more than more than 11,000 people working across 27 countries, we're big enough to make a real impact, but small enough to provide a friendly workplace, where people are down-to-earth, passionate and kind.
We believe this is our moment - what if it was yours too?
Your career at QBE - let's make it happen!
To find out more about why you should work for QBE, visit our careers website. What next?
If you have a passion to contribute to QBE's vision of enabling a more resilient future for our customers and the community, we encourage you to apply! Simply click the apply" button to submit your CV and other relevant documents, and a member of our friendly Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to discuss your interest further if you meet the requirements of the role.
Please make the Talent Acquisition aware should there be any reasonable adjustments that may need to be made for the interview and the remainder of the recruitment process. APPLY NOW and let's make it happen!"
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.