My client, a genuine Tier 1 Investment Banking, is hiring into their Operational Resilience Internal Audit team, based in North-West England. Working as part of a global team, this position is responsible for executing Internal Audits within an Operational Resilience portfolio, offering excellent stakeholder exposure and engagement with senior management. The company will help with full onboarding training as well as assistance with qualifications.
- Responsible for executing multiple areas of test work during audit activities.
- Uses analytical skills and/or technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities and identify opportunities to automate testing or create continuous monitoring.
- Identifies control deficiencies, discusses with line management and initiates control matter recommendations in assigned test areas.
- Raises issues and concerns and makes recommendations for severity ratings.
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies; recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends, engages in discussions about risk and demonstrates business knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Operational Resilience and Business Continuity control processes and associated Laws and Regulations either from extensive audit experience or alternatively a technical specialist who has worked in a dedicated role within the subject area.
- Someone who can demonstrate a good level of project management skills and is able to lead work.
- Educated to degree level and preferred ACA, ACCA, IIA or similar.
- Previous experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and/or other relevant risk related experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).