My client, a global Corporate Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Senior Auditor (Analyst) into their Financial Crime Internal Audit team. The position is primarily responsible for executing planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue tracking and follow-up across a variety of audits focussed on Financial Crime and Fraud. This is a highly varied audit portfolio and we are after those who are professionally curious, are keen to develop and demonstrate their knowledge of wholesale/investment banking audits and be a trusted and independent partner to the business.
- Participation in audit execution including planning, fieldwork, raising and documenting workpapers and identified issues.
- On occasion, assist in aspects of the maintenance of the EIA risk universe, risk assessments and audit plans where required.
- Execute and deliver all assigned aspects of audit engagements to the required methodology standards, seeking guidance as required.
- Ongoing monitoring and proactive validation of management actions completed in response to issues raised.
- Support and occasionally lead in continuous monitoring assignments for areas assigned by the Head of Audit/ Audit Director.
- On occasion, the Senior Auditor is required to work on strategic initiatives, supporting the ongoing development of the audit function both regionally and globally.
- Experience of working in an audit, or risk management/compliance, function within the Financial Services sector in a banking/trading institution.
- Have an appreciation of risk and control in wholesale/investment banking and capital markets/securities sector specific to Financial Crime and Fraud, and wider risk topics desirable.
- Knowledge of auditing methods and industry practices.
- An understanding of wholesale/investment banking, securities/capital markets and financial services is required.
- Strong desire to learn and drive your own personal development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across the global footprint.