Opus People Solutions are seeking a Credit Controller
to join our team in Ipswich
on a 12 month fixed-term contract. Location:
Friars Bridge Road, Ipswich (Hybrid Working)
In this newly created Credit Controller role, you'll look after our credit control function, ensuring timely invoice payments and maintaining robust financial records. Your role involves collaborating closely with colleagues across finance, admin, and operations teams, as well as engaging with our customers and suppliers.
This is a hybrid role - a mixture of being in our Ipswich office and home-working. Key
What we're looking for:
- Chase outstanding invoices and maintain credit control function
- Produce financial reports and assist with month-end reconciliations
- Producing and distributing aged Debt reports
- Enter data accurately into Sage
- Assist with audits and resolve ledger discrepancies
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Verifying balances in ledgers and rectifying discrepancies
- Handle day-to-day financial transactions and queries
- Create Bacs files and reconcile reports for margin errors
- Proven experience in a Credit Controller role, with a track record of sucess.
- Experienced with balance sheet reconciliations
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables etc) and Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Sage (preferred but not essential)
- Confident communicator and strong collaboration skills
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver complex information clearly
For more information, apply now!