- We are looking for a Financial Controller to join a prestigious arts and culture organisation in central London
- The Financial Controller will lead on the statutory accounts, prepare VAT, oversee the transactional and processing team and drive continuous process improvement.
Our client is a prestigious arts and culture organisation in central London. They are are dynamic business and offer a wide variety of exhibitions and events to the general public. The finance team will be going through a systems change in autumn so its a great time for the new Financial Controller to join and take a leading role on this project. The Role
The Financial Controller will lead on the production of the statutory accounts and be the key point of contact for the auditors. They will manage Cash, prepare VAT and oversee the transactional team, providing coaching and development. There is lots of scope in this role to drive process improvement and theres the opportunity to get involved with a systems transformation. Successful candidate
What's on Offer?
- Qualified accountant
- Experience producing the statutory accounts.
- A background in the charity sector and an understanding of restricted and unrestricted funding is helpful although we will consider applicants from wider sectors.
- Good knowledge of VAT and partial exemptions
- Experience of process improvement or change in the finance team
- Salary is £55,000 - £65,000
- Flexible working. The team go into the office 3 day a week in central London.
- Free entry to our events and exhibitions
- Supportive team