TechInsights is the information platform for the semiconductor industry.
Regarded as the most trusted source of actionable, in-depth intelligence related to semiconductor innovation and surrounding markets, TechInsights' content informs decision makers and professionals whose success depends on accurate knowledge of the semiconductor industry-past, present, or future.
Over 650 companies and 55,000 users access the TechInsights Platform, the world's largest vertically integrated collection of unmatched reverse engineering, teardown, and market analysis in the semiconductor industry. This collection includes detailed circuit analysis and imagery, process flows, device teardowns, illustrations, costing and pricing information, forecasts, market analysis, and expert commentary. TechInsights' customers include the most successful technology companies who rely on TechInsights' analysis to make informed business, design, and product decisions faster and with greater confidence. For more information, visit www.techinsights.com.
TechInsights is seeking an Account Assistant to join our finance team. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Account Assistant will manage accounts payable, set up supplier payments, and perform bank reconciliations. You will also be responsible for the general ledger, preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, entering monthly reporting journals, preparing VAT returns, conducting inter-company reconciliation, managing accruals and prepayments, and overseeing foreign entity accounting. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Accountant, assisting in the preparation of monthly reporting packs, as well as the preparation of statutory accounts and other required reports.
This position is onsite and based out of our office in Milton Keynes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Accounts Payable Ledger:
- Enter and match supplier invoices to purchase orders for authorization.
- Set up payment runs in line with the company's payment policy.
- Reconcile individual supplier accounts to statements.
- Ensure all bank transactions are accounted for within Net Suite.
- Daily entry of bank transactions with weekly reconciliation.
- Verify corresponding entries in Net Suite with proper authorization.
Managing General Ledger:
- Ensure correct allocations and reallocate when necessary.
- Manage monthly accruals and prepayments.
Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations:
- Manage monthly reconciliations back to the trial balance and supporting documents.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Record all inter-company transactions monthly.
- Liaise with overseas colleagues to ensure ledger balances align across group ledgers.
- Assist with employee expense entry, monthly general reporting, VAT return preparation, and managing accruals and prepayments.
WHO YOU ARE
- A minimum of one year of experience is required in a similar role.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field is a requirement.
- Experience in both NetSuite and Salesforce is desirable.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, is necessary.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, taking the initiative without close supervision.
- Demonstrated capability to prioritize workloads and perform effectively in a high-pressure environment, responding flexibly to varying demands to achieve desired outcomes.
- A strong team ethic, with a proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team or independently with individuals at all levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
As part of the recruitment process for this position, you will be required to submit your latest citizenship and/or permanent residency information. This information will be used to comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Competitive pay and generous benefits (medical, dental, vision, wellness)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Strong sense of camaraderie, mutual respect and shared goals among colleagues
- Support for community through charitable alliances
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Wellness resources and support from management
Technology knows no bounds, and neither does TechInsights. Bringing together talented humans from different perspectives, backgrounds and abilities is something we take seriously. We're committed to building an inclusive environment that welcomes you to be your authentic self and allows us to push past the boundaries together.
TechInsights is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.