Bookkeeper | Leicester | Part Time | £25,000 pro rata
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a part-time role in a friendly and dynamic work environment?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and detail-oriented individual to join their finance team. If you possess excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in financial software, they want to hear from you!
You will join a leading company in the road surfacing industry. They take pride in their friendly and collaborative work culture, offering flexible hours, onsite parking, and a range of benefits for their valued team members.Are you the right person for the job?
What will your role look like?
- Previous experience working in a finance department
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Confidentiality at all times
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience with Sage accounts
- Excellent organisation and time management
- A proficiency with Microsoft office and accounting software
- Accurate attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- A flexible attitude
What can you expect in return?
- Collate data from the Director and prepare summary sheet
- Check payroll reports for accuracy and report any errors
- Issue Bacs summary for payment
- Update payroll journal and post on Sage accounts software
- Maintain accurate payroll records using Excel/Sage
- Upload and process pension schedule using pension provider's software
- Respond to any payroll queries from employees and managers
- File all documents in an orderly manner for auditor inspections
- Work in a timely and efficient manner
- Check all rental statements
- Liaise with clients to raise and resolve any statement queries
- Provide the director with appropriate, regular updates regarding any issues
- Maintain accurate records using excel workbooks
- Post and update Sage accounts
- Update and maintain sales and purchase ledgers
- Complete monthly VAT summary
- Post journals, as required
- Finalise the month end routine, including reconciliation of general ledger accounts
What's next? It's easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can't wait to hear from you!
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible hours/hybrid working
- No weekends
- No bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Holiday entitlement
- Training and development
- Company phone
- Salary reviews
- Cycle to work
- Work events
Your data will be handled in line with GDPR.