The Opportunity: Credit Controller
Contract: 12 month FTC Location:
The Briggs Equipment Group is a leading provider of asset management and maintenance solutions across the UK and Ireland. If you don't feel like you meet all of the role criteria outlined below please don't let that discourage you from applying. The Impact you will have:
What you can expect from us:
- Logging disputes in a timely manner, to ensure disputes are resolved quickly for the customer.
- Proactively chase overdue debt, to maximize cash collection.
- Liaising with customers, customer contract and sales to resolve customer issues.
- Escalating difficult accounts to manager to reduce the company's risk and exposure.
- Ensuring 60+ debt is in line each month with agreed targets, set my manager.
- Following the regional framework to ensure daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed.
- Establishing and maintain relationships with key contacts to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Preparing updates on highest customer balances for monthly debt review with manager.
- Using excel format spreadsheets, to easily communicate with customers regarding outstanding items.
- Visiting customer sites when required to help resolve issues.
- Assisting Manager with month end reporting.
- Must have vlook up knowledge.
- High level of accuracy.
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contributions up to 6%
- Profitshare bonus based on business performance
- Paycare and eyecare health scheme
- High street discounts
- If you are interested in joining the Briggs Group then please click on the apply now button and a member of the team will be in touch
- Not sure if this is the right role for you? Please feel free to visit the careers page on our website and send us your CV speculatively for a member of the team to review
- If you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you in the interview process, then please contact a member of the Recruitment team and inform them prior to attending so we can ensure these are met