SnagR offers an innovative Field Digitalisation Platform that is leading the way in software development. With its fast and efficient system, it enables users to capture, monitor, and analyse project data with ease. By automating reports and providing advanced analytics, it streamlines the process of capturing field data for management office.The Role
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Account Receivable Clerk to expertly manage our company's debts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors, ensuring timely payments, processing invoices, maintaining the sales ledger, and providing administrative support. The successful candidate should possess excellent attention to detail, the ability to reconcile complex company accounts, and an eye for maximizing company profits.Duties / Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the role include:
Required Skills / Abilities
- Managing and collecting debts.
- Ensuring payments are made within agreed terms.
- Creating invoices.
- Verifying and recording customer payments.
- Maintaining customer files.
- Drafting correspondence for standard past-due accounts.
- Creating reports regarding customer accounts.
- Researching customer discrepancies and past-due amounts.
- Assisting in generating monthly billing statements.
- Relaying changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should:
Education & Experience
- Have previous experience in credit control.
- Be confident and persistent.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent numeracy skills.
- Have proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and other accounting software programs.
- Be able to work independently, anticipate work needs, and interact professionally with customers.
- Have experience with Sage Cloud.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have an A-Level or above in Mathematics or related subjects and at least two years of related experience.