FINANCE ANALYSTBLACKBURN£30,000 to £40,000 + Great Benefitsm+ Study SupportTHE COMPANY:
We're proud to be recruiting on behalf of a highly successful and reputable business based in the Blackburn area. As part of their strategic growth plans, they're now seeking to add a further member to the team and recruit a Finance Analyst.
As a Finance Analyst, you'll work closely with the Lead BA who will mentor, develop and enable you to grow into the role that is designed to give deep insights into the business financial performance across the various operational divisions.
In addition to insights, you'll informally product recommendations to be shared with the Senior Leadership team to enable them to make data driven decisions to enhance profitability and margins.
The Finance Analyst position will suit an individual who is Part Qualified (ACCA or CIMA) and who has 2 to 3 years accounts experience, ideally with some experience of conducting financial data analysis. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with this forward-thinking organisation.THE FINANCE ANALYST ROLE:
- As the Finance Analyst, you'll be working closely with other Business Analysts and members of the finance team.
- Producing weekly reporting on sales across various locations and wages performance
- Monthly reporting and investigation of KPI's
- Monthly review of costs against budget and analysis of variances
- Investment appraisal and post investment performance analysis
- Working with our BI system and Budgeting system to ensure the accuracy of the information.
- Undertaking some Finance Partnering by working with on-location Division Managers to develop budgets and forecasts.
- Attendance at meetings to review business performance.
- Detailed analysis of business performance to identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement.
- The candidate must be a graduate calibre and ideally Part or Fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA). Exceptional candidates who are QBE will be considered.
- Must have 2 years + experience of working within a Finance / Accounts function undertaking detail driven tasks, ideally with experience of in-depth analysis.
- An excellent attention to detail is key as well as the ability to identify trends.
- Strong analytical mindset
- Confident, down to earth approach with good communication skills
- High level of IT competency
- Self-motivated with initiative and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Full UK Driving Licence (owning a car is not essential)
- Experience of using BI and/or Budgeting Systems
- Experience of Stock or Inventory reporting / forecasting
Please send your CV for the Finance Analyst via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.