Finance ManagerWho are we?
At Technimove, we're passionate about revolutionising the IT industry with our cutting-edge professional services and data center migrations. We partner with top-tier service providers worldwide to deliver exceptional service by solving complex problems through our expert team. And we're at an exciting point in our journey!
Our expanded offerings and stronger relationships with our valued partners and clients make us stand out. But what really sets us apart is our people. We cultivate a diverse and dynamic team of experienced professionals and fresh talent who are empowered to thrive in our inclusive and supportive culture.
We're all about personal growth and success from day one. That's why we've got a comprehensive internal development program, including apprenticeships, to help our team members grow and unlock their full potential. And we're committed to providing the highest standards of service to our clients, no matter the size of the project.
At Technimove, passion is what fuels our drive, determination, and love for what we do. We're always on the lookout for individuals who share our excitement and want to be part of our future success story. So, if you're ready to make a mark in the industry, drive innovation, and nurture a culture of personal growth, professional excellence, and unparalleled achievement, come join us at Technimove and unleash your passion on this exciting journey!We are looking for..
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for generating financial reports and analysing financial data to provide recommendations to upper management on potential courses of action. You will also develop strategies to ensure the financial health of Technimove is maintained.
What will I be doing?
- We need a trustworthy Financial Manager who can evaluate daily financial operations and advise upper management on future financial strategies, enabling them to make informed business decisions and achieve the company's objectives.
- As a Financial Manager, you will be able to apply your financial analysis and strategic planning skills. By accurately assessing daily financial activities, you will offer valuable insights and suggestions to upper management. Your guidance will help the company's leaders make informed decisions that align with the Technimove's long-term goals.
- You will also be responsible for creating and executing financial plans that support the company's growth and profitability. Your role will be essential in monitoring financial performance, identifying areas for improvement, and seizing opportunities.
- Ensure Technimove's financial stability and well-being
- To manage general finance duties, such as Manage an internal bookkeeper, Processing supplier invoices, Purchase order creation as well as Manage supplier queries and resolve issues swiftly this role is very hands in the first instance, as we grow out our team
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and compare the company's actual performance to its business plans.
- Create forecasts and predictions for the company's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations to identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Oversee the finance department's operations, establish goals and objectives, and create a framework for achieving them.
- Manage the company's budget preparation.
- Communicate with other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future courses of action.
- Experience as a Finance Manager, or similar role
- A background in the IT or tech sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial trends, both within the company and in the general market.
- Proficiency in finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage, guide, and lead employees to ensure proper financial processes are followed
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- AAT 4 accounting
- Professional qualifications such as CIMA or similar would be considered a plus.
We know that you may not have all of the above and we dont want this to get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please dont hesitate to apply wed love to hear from you.Whats in it for you?
up to £60,000
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personalised career development plan and growth advancement
- Season ticket loan
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Program Opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented team
- Flexible work schedule
- Health and wellness programs and resources
Hybrid 3 days a week in the Croydon