Purchase Ledger Assistant - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT
is a private property company who invest predominately in commercial properties across the UK. The current assets are a mixture of industrial, office and leisure properties and actively expanding. The client solely instructed us to help them hire a Purchase Ledger Assistant
for their prestigious accounting team.THE ROLE for the Purchase Ledger Assistant will include the following duties:
THE PERSON and SKILL REQUIREMENTS for the Purchase Ledger Assistant role:
- Performing accounts payable function across all companies in the Group.
- Implementing the control processes e.g. invoice registrations through QUBE software to enable tracking of invoices and approvals.
- Implementing payments by BACS.
- Handling contractor payments.
- Performing credit card reconciliations, postings to QUBE and payments.
- Preparing monthly primary payment runs with some ad hoc requirements.
- Reconciling suppliers' statements monthly.
- At least 2 to 3 years accounts payable experience, preferably gained within the real estate industry.
- Experience with a Property Management systems such as QUBE or similar.
- A strong communicator with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Available immediately (or within 1 month).
- Hybrid work model (4 days on-site, 1 WFH).