Marc Daniels are presently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-established multi sited organisation based in Acton. The role is suitable for someone who has worked within a credit control function for a minimum of 2 years and had exposure to both the accounts payable and billing function within their role. You will enjoy working in a supportive and friendly team environment and receive full training and support within this role.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Daily chasing of customers for debt owed and resolution of simple and complex queries between customer and Franchise
- Responsible for collecting debt on behalf of our Franchisees for their national accounts and network accounts
- This involves running bank statements, maintaining a cash book, allocation of receipts, weekly payment runs to our Franchisees using a bespoke online system
- Processing credit card payments from customers via the invoicing system
- Releasing invoices daily ensuring prices and order numbers are correct, if not these are queried with the franchise. Many invoices are now issued via PDF'd online
- Issue monthly statements via email/PDF/Excel
- Respond to the franchisee re debt chasing on their behalf
- Ad Hoc tasks
- Proven experience in Credit Control(minimum 2 years)
- Prior experience using finance systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Especially Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Detail orientated, analytical, problem solving.
- A proactive individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise workload and deliver high quality and timely information.
You will receive a competitive package and the company will support the development of the individual. The location of their offices benefits from excellent transport links and car parking on site.