Our client, based in Winckley Square, Preston, is seeking a Finance Assistant
as an addition to their small, lovely team.
Hours: 3 days per week, 9am - 5pm
Parking space provided Salary:
Up to £25k depending on experience - pro rata
About the new Finance Assistant:
- Experienced in purchase ledger and invoice management
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fast learner and a self starter
- A professional telephone manner.
- Excellent computer skills, especially the use of Excel and Sage
- Adaptable and flexible in your approach
About the Finance Assistant
- To create and post rent and service charge invoices.
- To manage and input supplier invoices.
- To prepare reports and reconciliation.
- To support the property management team.
- To assist with debtor reporting and reducing aged debts.
- To support the statutory accounts production.
- Produce client reports.
- Produce tenant statements.
This role is suitable for either a graduate or someone with finance experience
If you are looking for a new role and have the relevant experience, please get in touch and click 'apply now'
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.