Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading London market underwriter for a commercially minded qualified accountant to join their Finance Business Partner. This varied role will include
- Analysis of the ultimate and GAAP results against plan and prior years
- Production of results and communicating these across the business
- Working closely with the underwriters to produce premium forecasts including commentary
- Production of the annual business and Syndicate Business Forecasts (SBF)
- Reporting on both historical and planned performance and delivering this to senior stakeholders across the business
- Ad hoc projects around process improvements and efficiencies
You will be an analytical, qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with demonstrable experience with in the Lloyd's and London market. You will be looking for a commercially driven business partner role.
This is a great time to join this insurer as they continue their growth both in the UK and internationally.
Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process.