Note: We are unable to accept any applications from individuals who are based in the EU without pre-settlement status in the UK or any other UK visa that permits work in the UK on a full time basis. Unfortunately we do not hold a sponsorship license to sponsor any type of visa that permits you to work in the UK on an Internship basis. You will be required to work in our London Office for this position. Please DO NOT apply for this role if you will be in education during the internship. Given the workload you will receive at Alexa Capital, it will not be possible to manage both responsibilties.
We are looking for 1 high-energy individual to join our team in London for a period of 3-6 months starting at the beginning of March.This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure in a specialist advisory firm at the forefront of the global energy transition. For our intern role, we are seeking:
- University Graduate with a record of excellent academic results, proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Relevant investment banking or private equity work experience is strongly favoured, as is a demonstratable interest, and or passion, for the energy technology, renewables and global energy transition sector
- Prior experience with financial modelling and use of Bloomberg
- The chosen candidate will relish the opportunity to rapidly learn and take on various tasks to assist the wider team. The candidate must have strong communication and analytical skills, attention to detail and strong initiative, as well as having personal drive, enthusiasm and tenacity
- Workflow will include weekly market and sector updates and analyses, transactional support on client presentations, reports, screening and financial modelling, company and market research and analysis
- Fluent English is essential with other European languages an advantage
Alexa Capital is a global corporate finance and M&A advisory firm committed to driving capital flows that transform global energy use to create a clean, reliable, secure, and low carbon future. Our mission is to support our clients to navigate good financial decisions on the path to net-zero. Alexa Capital delivers leading capital solutions across the energy, energy infrastructure and technology sectors. Our professionals have unique energy market sector insights built up over three decades of working across Europe, North America and Asia in energy, technology & communications investment banking, fund management and private equity. We leverage global relationships across the corporate landscape, the investment community and government policymakers.
We have positioned ourselves at the intersection of major changes in the global energy landscape:
- The transition of our energy systems to distributed energy, especially with the accelerating buildout of renewable generation sources and energy storage technologies
- The emergence of technology enabled service models as part of the digitalisation of our global energy system
- A secular shift in the value chain for our power markets from upstream to downstream
Our goal is to apply our thought leadership and experience to serve our clients with insights, superior corporate finance execution and capital solutions. Alexa Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Note: Please take the tests as soon as possible for consideration.
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application.