Interim FP&A Manager Media 6-month interim contract up to £550 per day London
Altum Consulting are collaborating with an exciting media organisation who are currently recruiting for an Interim FP&A Manager. The organisation and finance function are transforming and as they embark on an ambitious growth strategy.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for analysing and managing the financial data of the business, supporting the senior leadership team providing commercial insights and preparing reports to help drive the decision-making process.Key
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage the financial planning and analysis processes, optimising budgeting, and forecasting activities.
- Drive the creation of high-quality budgets and forecast models
- Involvement in creation of high-quality budgets and forecast models
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- 2 - 3 years PQE
- Relevant experience across the advertising sector ideally
- Analytical, with the ability to analyse, interpret and present financial and business data
- Able to proactively establish and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders