Treasury and Trade Solution (TTS) is part of Citi’s Services organization. TTS is a leading provider of cash management, treasury, trade, clearing, depository receipts and commercial cards services. TTS has a global network spanning more than 100 countries and is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. We provide clients with dynamic information, tools, and APIs to effectively manage their portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chains.
As Citi pivots to sustained growth across all of its business lines (both corporate and consumer), there is a recognition that a key enabler is the ability to better harness data, analytics, and insights, both within individual business units, but also across business lines to create incremental value, both internally and externally. The Data and Analytics team in TTS owns the data and analytics product (all data needed to enable client products, make business decisions, fulfil regulatory/legal needs, key analytics for product decisions and insights, as well as data tools that empower the business users or deliver to client solutions) across all TTS products and functions, and manages the data and analytics vision and roadmap together with business stakeholders, and product-manages the Agile delivery of data, insight, and solution across data scientists and engineering.
The Data and Analytics team in TTS is participating in a multi-year transformation programme to rationalize and standardize DDA platforms and Core accounts functionalities, retire legacy infrastructure and build out next generation, best-in-class data and reporting capabilities to support client needs across multiple geographies.
Citi is seeking a strong business-minded analytical Product manager to both create and execute against this transformation agenda. The Product manager will interface with multiple business stakeholders to understand needs/priorities and pave the path for how data & analytics can be used to accelerate outcomes and deliver against biggest business value, following Agile Data Product Management best practices.
The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership and communication skills, combined with relevant knowledge or experience in Flexcube Core Banking , TTS technology ecosystemor related business processes and functions. This is a high-touch, hands on role that will require the candidate to understand the details of complex problems while simultaneously being able to distil key messages though executive level communications.
- Accountable for driving the data and reporting standardization framework for Citis Core Accounts Transformation Program in US as a pilot, followed by EMEA, Latin America and Asia markets, focusing on data and reporting capabilities.
- Design and deploy datasets that can be leveraged as the single source of truth for all reporting, analytics, and client-service as well as monetization of Data.
- Work with Operations and product stakeholders and other business areas to capture requirements for data and use cases.
- Provide thought leadership in resolving critical path problems, both at a global and market level.
- Driving data transformation agenda for the pilot, with the goal to achieve economies of scale, across multiple geographies, through the ‘drive to common’.
- Work with data scientists and engineers to deliver in value- and client- focused Agile SCRUM and Data SCRUM processes
- Responsible for driving a culture of inclusion, diversity and engineering excellence across the group: a collaborative environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, modern engineering practices, adoption of open source and open standards, automation and tooling, collaboration and efficiency.
- Working knowledge of TTS technology ecosystem and platforms, Flexcube Core Banking knowledge is preferred.
- Experience leading large scale, multi-year technology transformation efforts, focusing on business simplification and platform modernization.
- Previous experience working with large volumes of data and understanding basics of data analytics .
- Ability to interpret and understand technical documentation (such as ICDs)
- Business analysis experience, building requirements documentation and relevant business cases is a plus.
- Familiarity with Data management and modelling concepts, canonical Data models (desired but not mandatory)
- Significant experience in Financial Services, focusing on business analysis, business process transformation or platform modernization.
- Process-oriented mindset, with a focus on building solutions that are forward looking and are designed in alignment with data architecture principles.
- Can interface with technology to create user stories plan and groom Agile sprints.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency, outstanding strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills, and an ability to innovate and problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve using "how I can" instead of a "why I cant" mind-set.
- Proven analytical, presentation and communication skills with an ability to explain complex concepts in a compelling way.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build consensus.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.