Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.Job Description
We’re looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team and support Citi’s efforts to serve our clients within ETD/OTC. You will manage a portfolio of clients on a daily basis, which will include hosting in person client meetings, as well as work closely with our internal stakeholders across the Business, Technology and Operations; communication is key for this role, and strong stakeholder management will make this position a success. You’ll be joining a vibrant team who work closely together, and contribute to team projects as well as your direct client work.
- Be part of the FDC client franchise by managing a portfolio of high-profile global clients across ETD/OTC cleared
- Build trust and develop a strong relationship with your clients
- Complete trade lifecycle, cash and collateral, Fees and comms along with regular reviews to ensure completeness
- Ensure queries are acknowledged, investigated and resolved within expected timeframes in line with CITI standards
- Provide analysis and root cause for a client portfolios, chair internal meetings across both operations, Technology and the business to resolve and prevent issues re occurring .
- In partnership with the Sales, Client Executives look to understand the front to back needs of our clients with the aim of providing them with the most optimal client experience by utilising the right infostructure to support the client
- Provide clients with clear and concise updates relating to (market events ,Regulatory change, System delays or technology issues)
- Perform monthly MIS to review client performance, make suggestions on how to optimise the clients flow through system and client analysis.
- Participate in documentation of business requirements and testing of new processes, systems roll outs and UAT for strategic projects both internal and external (including mandatory)
- Understand the product and regulatory environment impacting our client portfolio base along with the group procedures and CITI policies
- Be a thought leader and drive Team and cross departmental Initiatives and also client initiatives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firms reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations
What we Offer
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer:
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.