LMA Loans Support Coordinator
We are seeking an LMA Loans Support Coordinator to help support JP Morgan's Loan Transaction Coordination Team on an initial 9 months contract in London. You should have LMA credit agreement and knowledge of KYC to be considered for the position. The Loan Transaction Coordination Team
The Loan Transaction Coordination Team, within WLS, is responsible for coordinating complex syndicated and bilateral loans for the Corporate & Investment Banking, Corporate and Commercial Banking and Trade Finance Lines of Business. The team works closely with the JPM origination businesses, ensuring that all necessary information is reviewed for operational feasibility and optimal execution. The team partners with various internal and external parties, including but not limited to, Deal Teams, Credit Risk, Legal, KYC, Loan and Agency Services, as well as Lender and JPM clients. The team also interacts with counterparts internationally on cross-border transactions, originating out of EMEA.
The team operates in a control-focused environment ensuring that new loan agreements and amendments are viable from an operational standpoint and in line with JPM's preferred language, recorded accurately, and any exceptions are managed accordingly.
Within this environment, the Execution Coordinator provides support to the Transaction Coordinators in relation to all aspects of deal from origination up to the point of closing. Primary
- Extract critical deal information from credit agreement and record in the Firm's systems of record.
- Engage with Deal Team, Deal Services and KYC Teams for all aspects of Lender, Borrower, Guarantor and Agent KYC and monitor KYC through to completion ahead of signing/funding.
- Build and maintain relationships with all Lines of Business.
- Build and maintain relationships with Credit Portfolio Delivery (CPD) team to continue to develop industry leading execution model.
- Establish and report relevant metrics to the WLS Management Team and external stakeholders.
- Partner across Legal, Business, and Operations departments to resolve problems and recommend enhancements to existing processes, as appropriate.
- Understand and prioritise relevant technology enhancements.
- Maintain accurate process and procedure documentation in a timely manner.
- Take the lead or, where needed, participate in projects and act as subject matter expert in working groups across the Firm to enhance process efficiency.
- Assign deals and queries from the group mailbox and resolve or redirect queries as needed.
- Support Transaction Coordinators in tasks such as Anacredit, Loss Sharing and other task-based items.
*Please note that this role will be working on a hybrid model of 3 days minimum office based and up to 2 days wfh and you will require your own PC/ Laptop when working from home.
- Experience in a loan operations / transaction management role and knowledge of the loan product and syndicated loan business, and an understanding of Credit Agreements.
- A proven ability to review legal loan documentation (e.g., Credit Agreements, Term Sheets, Amendments, A&R Credit Agreements, Waivers, and Fee Letters) to identify critical KYC and other operational information.
- An understanding of Corporate KYC requirements across the UK, EU and other EMEA jurisdictions.
- Able to manage and coordinate complex workflow across multiple teams, communicate effectively across the business and complete assignments accurately and within designated, often pressurised, time frames.
- The ability to operate in a challenging and rapidly changing environment with a desire to accept new assignments and the ability to learn new principles and dynamic systems quickly.
- Critical decision-making abilities including the ability to independently identify, escalate, and propose solutions to problems.
- A proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting milestones, and succeeding in a team environment.
- A proven ability to collaborate with team members and senior management across and within the lines of business with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Lead by example; set high standards of performance for self and others.