With a view of France from the rooftops of a Castle, while hang-gliders swoop across its battlements overlooking the picturesque bay. Jersey truly isn’t like any other!
Put into action your full leadership arsenal and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit while enjoying a fantastic work-life balance coupled with a picture-perfect view. This top global firm continues to lead the market and is ready to welcome an experienced Audit Senior Manager - This is a unique opportunity to join as Senior Manager in this exciting time of expansion. Why this opportunity is perfect for you:
The ideal profile:
- Streamline your experience by working on an interesting portfolio of Financial Services clients including international and UK listed clients
- Michelin-starred restaurants, a range of golf courses, world-championship surfing spots and miles of coastline to explore give the islands a unique work/life balance
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world This firm is known for prioritising their people
- One of the most famous and well-established offshore centres and perfect for career progression
- Be involved in the firm at a Strategic Level
- Because the Channel Islands are part of the UK your time there counts towards a British Passport
- For the avid traveller, Jersey is actually much closer to France than England - you can easily explore the whole Europe
- Work as part of an Offshore team of a major global firm with ties to the UK practice
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Jersey is an extremely safe and friendly location that offers the perfect work life balance.
- Enjoy the beauty of miles and miles of unspoilt coastline
- For the adventurous - whether it's sailing, surfing, kayaking, fishing or paddle-boarding, a huge part of the Island's sporting life takes place on/in the water.
- Lead, train and develop a team of professional auditors
- Enjoy social events throughout the year with your team
- Fantastic salary package with low tax rates
- The Channel Islands are a wonderful place to raise a family with world class education and lost of outdoor activities
- Professionally qualified - ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 8+ years External Audit experience
- Currently Audit Senior Manager within a Top 10 international firm
- Financial services sector experience
- Well developed leadership skills
- A desire to provide excellent high-quality audits
- Excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)