We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join the team. As a Senior Internal Auditor you will play a crucial part in supporting the effective operation of our internal audit function. The successful candidate will contribute to the development and execution of a risk-based audit plan, ensuring compliance with relevant standards and legislation. You will have the opportunity to work on designated projects, lead internal audit engagements, and communicate findings to senior management.
A small amount of international travel will be necessary in the role as you seek to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the group. This will include travel to the Bermuda and Dublin offices a couple of times a year.Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Professional accounting qualification required (CA, CPA, ACCA or IIA) and preferably ACII certified.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in external and internal auditing in (re)insurance or a regulated financial services environment
- Prior experience in performing internal audits in the London (re)insurance markets, including third party capital management vehicles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS as well as other relevant regulatory and compliance requirements, including BMA solvency and capital requirements, Solvency II, NAIC statutory reporting requirements, SEC reporting requirements, etc.
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act with proven SOX compliance experience
This role requires a broad level of experience and strong communication skills will be essential.
The role would suit an experienced Internal Auditor who is looking to further develop their career through taking on more responsibility and by developing and managing stakeholder relationships.