InterBay Asset Finance began in 2018 with a simple vision: to be a lender that unlocks business’ potential. Treating every case with respect, with the aim to take as much hassle away as possible.
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer, with a background in Asset Finance to be part of our small, close-knit team at InterBay Asset Finance. You will play a crucial role ensuring the support to our Customers & Brokers is provided at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The OSB Group is a FTSE 250 specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market.
Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB’s unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
Alongside passion for our products and customers, we're passionate about our people and want to continue building a collaborative and engaging environment. Being dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we encourage differences and recognise that individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights and enhance the way we work. This is supported by our Diversity, Community and Environment Employee Engagement Networks and our commitment to the Women in Finance Charter and Women in Leadership Programme.
In this new and varied role, no two days are the same! You will have the opportunity to ensure a seamless customer journey is provided to InterBay Asset Finance’s customers and brokers, continually analysing the current process, and looking at improvements that will enhance the relationships and maximise customer satisfaction.
You will play an integral role in supporting The Group to deliver first class service and continue to thrive and grow.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Managing all aspects of the customer journey ensuring timely responses to customer enquiries, direct or indirect via brokers, via phone, email and letter.
- Proactively problem solving and identifying pinch points within the customer journey ensuring a seamless experience.
- Managing customer disputes to resolution, working with the Internal functions to ensure any formal issues are resolved.
- As a team, managing the invoicing and Direct Debit runs, taking responsibility for ensuring accuracy and provide a range of financial statements and copy documents to customers.
- Proactively managing the handling of all HPI alerts, ensuring the timely action is taken in liaising with all relevant parties and make recommendations to management.
- Working with other internal Functions to ensure the smooth handling of Variation Agreements, Novation requests and Substitution of Goods requests.
We offer a base salary dependent on experience and location of between £33,500 - £36,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Maternity & Adoption Leave - Occupational Maternity/Adoption Pay provided at 100% of salary for the first 13 weeks and at 50% of salary for the next 13 week period.
- Paternity Leave - 4 weeks of paid leave to be taken within 8 weeks of childbirth
- Additional benefits such as Hybrid working, Cycle Purchase scheme, Technology Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals, Payroll giving and Save as you Earn scheme.
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Basic knowledge of asset finance.
- Previous experience of Customer Service or similar role is essential.
- Previous experience of administration is essential.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
If this sounds like you, please apply now! For internal applications please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat please get in touch. Contact details can be found on our careers page.
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don’t stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction to build and nourish our culture, we also acknowledge that people are not just productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. Flexible-working opportunities are important for establishing a healthy work-life balance so if you see a role of interest we are happy to be asked about flexibility and explore together if we can make it work.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.