Chief Financial Officer | Newham
Chief Financial Officer vacancy, £100k-£120k, Education Sector
We are recruiting a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to provide financial, operational, and strategic leadership to the trust and its schools. The trust has a record of strong school improvement, is in a strong financial position and an appetite to grow beyond its current size. This makes the trust the perfect place for those looking to explore new opportunities as a Chief Financial Officer and build a varied career. Chief Financial Officer Duties Include:
Chief Financial Officer requirements:
- Chief Financial Officer
£100k-£120k depending on experience.
- The Chief Financial Officer role is to lead, develop and coordinate the trusts financial strategy in order to support outcomes for its pupils by providing high-quality support and advice to all stakeholders.
- The Chief Financial Officer will support the trusts growth by developing and building its financial capacity and resilience.
- The Chief Financial Officer will bring a modern, commercial approach to the leadership of the Trusts finance functions, coordinating activities within the schools in order to deliver a highly effective and value driven service with an emphasis on developing productive partnerships and realising the benefits and efficiencies of shared service provision and economies of scale across the Trust.
- The Chief Financial Officer will report to the Trust Leader and support them to fulfil their statutory duties and responsibilities as the Trusts Accounting Officer.
- Degree level qualification & ACCA qualification.
- Proven experience in a senior financial leadership role.
- Experience within education desirable.
- Expertise in financial management, strategic planning, and financial analysis.
- Ambition for personal and organisational growth.
- Courage to make decisions with a forward-thinking mindset.
If this Chief Financial Officer role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Sam at Ribbons & Reeves ASAP! Ribbons & Reeves are Londons leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Chief Financial Officer in Newham. For other roles like this, check out our website, search Ribbons & Reeves. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Chief Financial Officer role.= Chief Financial Officer | Newham | INDNCB