Are you an Excel expert, experienced in data and would like to work within a fantastic team? If so, we have a role that may be of interest Liberty Recruitment Group
is absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with a leading manufacturer who is looking for a Data Analyst
to join their growing team based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. This position is a full-time permanent role working 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm .
Some of your duties will include:
- Utilising Data Analysis techniques to report and present across a multinational group, on areas such as e-commerce, technical, R&D, production and suppliers,
- Assisting teams with SAP B1-related queries, in which full training will be provided,
- Identifying areas to improve accuracy and data processing,
- Working with stakeholders to understand the reporting needs of the business,
- Working in a team of four and reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager to provide detailed analysis of both financial and non-financial data.
As an individual, you will have:
- Advanced level Excel knowledge,
- An ability to work autonomously with support from your team when required,
- Be a strong team player who is proactive in their approach,
- It would be advantageous if you had experience in either Tableau or ideally Power BI and if you have used SAP even better!
In return you will be offered a salary of between £28,000 - £32,000
depending on experience, plus a discretionary bonus! With 25 days holiday + BH, volunteer/charity day, free tea and coffee, free parking, and luxury office surroundings. This position can offer hybrid working but some flexibility around working hours is required due to the business being multi-national. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the Liberty Recruitment Group Team.