Want to take your expertise, and our business, further? As Senior Management Accountant - RTR at Reckitt, you'll have the freedom to drive our growth as well as your career.
Senior Management Accountant - RTR
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
This role provides the opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to work at the Corporate HQ of a dynamic and successful FTSE 20 company.
This is a high-profile role responsible for the day-to-day operations of Corporate HQ and Health entities, ensuring compliance with Reckitt's accounting policies and IFRS
Strong communication skills are important, as you will be dealing regularly with Senior Management cross functionally.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure high quality Management Accounts are submitted for Corporate Headquarter and Health entities. This includes the preparation of monthly analytical reviews and presentation to Senior Management.
- Ensure compliance with Reckitt's accounting policies and IFRS and work with the Corporate Accounting team as required.
- Responsible for Fixed Assets maintenance and reviews.
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by Shared Services.
- Monthly completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations not outsourced.
Statutory Accounts Preparation and Audit
- Draft the Statutory Accounts for various Reckitt HQ companies and present the accounts to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Support external auditors as part of half year, hard close and year end reviews. Work with them to resolve any audit queries timely.
Controls & Processes
- Ensure compliance with the Reckitt Controls Framework with controls embedded in the day-to-day operations.
- Identify improved ways of working to drive efficiency and standardisation.
You'll succeed because...
- You are a qualified ACA with minimum of 1 years PQE - first time passes essential.
- You have knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS essential.
- HFM and SAP experience would be desirable.
- You are proficient in Microsoft packages: Intermediate to advanced Excel.
You'll love it because...
...you'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the , if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.