Businesses need swift access to finance to seize opportunities or address cash flow challenges. Banks still take weeks or months to approve them, if at all. With iwoca, businesses can secure the necessary funding within minutes of signing up, around the clock, every day of the year. This not only positively impacts business owners but also contributes to the well-being of their communities and the broader economy.
At iwoca, our mission is to facilitate the seamless flow of finance, extending its reach to one million small businesses. Since launch in 2012, we've developed a cutting-edge technology platform, positioning ourselves as a leading fintech in Europe. Our efforts have been recognised through numerous industry awards, and we've successfully made billions in funding available to over 100,000 businesses.
So what's next? We're taking one of our newest products, iwocaPay, to the next level. iwocaPay brings credit solutions directly to the point of purchase, addressing the challenges of stressful payment terms and outdated trade credit systems. We're creating an instant, accessible, and integrated trade credit solution that adapts seamlessly to businesses, online or offline. To achieve this, we're building our team and we need smart, hands-on people to join us on the journey and get us to our goal.
We're looking for a Product Analyst to join our cross-functional team of product, tech and design people. As a Product Analyst, you will collaborate with the Product Manager to develop excellent user experiences in complex flows, working across the entire product lifecycle from ideation to execution.
The role will include:
Opportunity Evaluation: Investigate and evaluate prospective projects. This will include:
- Blending qualitative insight with quantitative analysis to evaluate these opportunities.
- Documenting findings comprehensively and presenting insights back to the team.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to work out how these opportunities should be incorporated into our roadmap.
Project Ownership: Lead the end-to-end development and delivery of designated projects. This will include:
- Defining the problem, scope & expected impact of a project.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Tech, Design, and Product Marketing, to execute and ensure successful project rollouts.
- Tracking and monitoring new features' performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
Small Requests Management: Take ownership of our small requests backlog, overseeing iterative enhancements to refine the product experience for customers and our internal operations team. You will be responsible for:
- Triaging incoming requests from the rest of the team.
- Managing & prioritising the backlog of these requests.
- Working with tech and design to deliver these requests.