To make the company the most successful in the industry.
To assist the Commercial Manager by leading on the financial management of multiple projects.
- The compiling and issuing of valuations / applications for payments;
- Commercial reporting on matters such as cost / value reconciliations;
- The appointment and account management of sub-contractors inclusive of preparation of interim payments and the requesting of relevant Health & Safety information;
- The valuing of change such as variations and compensation events;
- The preparation and agreement of final accounts;
- Liaising with clients and our supply chain regarding commercial matters;
- The submission of applications for extensions of time and the preparation of loss and / or expense claim as and where necessary;
- Where appropriate assisting the estimating department through the pricing of tenders;
- General contract administration;
- To take responsibility for the maximisation of profits on allocatedprojects;
- To take responsibility to all aspect of sub-contract procurement, inclusive of financial management, payments, design portion allocation, performance specified works, warranties, and insurances;
- Providing commercial guidance to the wider Project Team such as change control procedures and contract administration;
- Dispute avoidance, management, and resolution;
- Risk management, analysis, and mitigation.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly as part of the Employer/Employee One/One Talks to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Person Specification / Essential Attributes