Account Manager - Cyber Security Services - £60 - London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)Summary
- Account Manager
- Experience in selling security services
- Focusing around PCI, AUDIT (ISO/GRC/Assessments), PEN TESTING, VULNERABILITY MGMT
- Hybrid - London
- Base £50,000k - £60,000k > OTE £80,000K Uncapped
An experienced Account Manager is currently required for an established cyber security services business based in London. This client provides a variety of security services including PCI, and continues to grow.
As the Account manager, you will be a key player in fostering strong client relationships, driving business growth, and ensuring overall client satisfaction. Your primary responsibilities will include account planning, maintaining existing relationships, developing new relationships, and securing renewal and upsell business. You will serve as the main point of contact for clients, collaborating with internal teams to deliver exceptional service and achieve revenue targets.To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Strong experience in selling security services focusing around PCI, AUDIT (ISO/GRC, Assessments), PEN TESTING, VULNERABILITY MGMT
• Proven experience in account management or a related customer-facing role in a security sales role.
• Strong experience in account planning, maintaining existing relationships, developing new relationships, and securing renewal and upsell business
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Results-oriented with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.