Personal Tax Senior£30,000 - £40,000Cleckheaton Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Flexible working
- Generous Holiday allowance
Puro Accountancy are currently seeking a highly motivated Personal Tax Senior to join a growing, innovative firm in their Cleckheaton office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to take on new challenges and progress your career.. Key
- Preparing and reviewing self-assessment tax returns for individuals, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Managing and overseeing a portfolio of personal tax clients
- Advising clients on tax planning, deductions, and allowances to optimise their financial situations.
- Handling complex tax queries and providing insightful solutions to client needs.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, offering exceptional customer service.
- Staying updated on changes in tax legislation and regulations to ensure accurate advice and compliance.
- 3 years’ experience in personal tax and in an accounting practice environment
- Good interpersonal qualities
- ATT / CTA Qualified
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are seeking an exciting opportunity to further your career, then I would love to hear from you.
Click to apply with your indeed CV or contact Oakley Warnock on 01904 571 760