“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
We have a great opportunity available in West Hampstead for a Management Accountant to join our client's team on a permanent basis. For Part-Qualified Accountants aiming to advance their careers, this chance provides an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company.
This position requires being in the office 3 days per week. Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Producing comprehensive Management Accounts for a dedicated product within the group
- Assuming full responsibility for the Profit and Loss statement, analysing costs and revenue for the product
- Collaborating closely with the FP&A team (based in the US)
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations
- Handling intercompany recharges
- Managing the fixed asset register
- Sustaining balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in forecasts and the budgeting process
- Contributing to yearend audit pack preparations
- Aiding in the preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Providing support for the group VAT return preparation
- Undertaking any additional ad hoc projects as needed
- Part-Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA (desirable)
- Prior experience in management accounts in a comparable role (preferably in real estate, software, or managed services industries)
- Proficient in Excel
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills, capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects concurrently with support from senior team members
- Familiarity with Maconomy software is advantageous but not mandatory
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.