What the Hiring Manager Says
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Investment Administrator within the Belfast office. The role will involve assisting our Investment Managers, supporting them with client administration and delivering a key function within the team. The role will involve working directly within a team of 5, but also collaboration with the wider team at Quilter Cheviot. For the right candidate, the role also presents an opportunity to progress towards a Trainee Investment Manager position. As such, Quilter Cheviot will commit to supporting study towards the relevant CISI qualifications on the path to becoming an Investment Manager.
About the Role
About the Role
As an Investment Administrator, your primary role will be to support a team of Investment Managers In addition to the essential elements of the Administrator role, ensuring all duties and tasks are completed in a compliant manner and within recognised policies and procedures, there will also be the opportunity to assist with the preparation of investment proposals, client meeting materials and presentations
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from clients and intermediaries.
- Ensuring new accounts are opened in a timely and accurate manner.
- Production of client review packs.
- Preparing reports, correspondence and other relevant documentation including Investment Proposals.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
- Preparation of Investment Policy Statements and client suitability letters.
- Processing client payments.
- Administration of deceased accounts.
- Arranging portfolio transfers.
- Attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and flexibility.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sounds knowledge of Excel and effective Microsoft skills.
- A genuine interest in the investment management industry.
- An appetite to progress, and to pursue a challenging and rewarding career
- Experience within financial services would be desirable.
Our purpose is to help the generations today and tomorrow to prosper. That means we must guide people through the complexity of planning for their future, with the right financial advice and investment solutions, so that they can have more secure financial futures.
In this ever-changing world, we see that our role in society has never been more meaningful, and we are committed to using our expertise and care to guide our customers through these challenging and unprecedented times.
Our impressive talents and capabilities set us apart, but our unwavering commitment to our customers is what defines us. We truly believe that we have all the ingredients to be the very best in our industry, and we want great people with the care and creativity that we need, to help us get there.
We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where everyone's contribution is valued, and our people can thrive. No matter what your role is or where you sit, your voice will matter. We hope you like what you hear and are interested in learning more about joining us.
#LI-VS1 #QC #QuilterCheviot
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.