“This role that you are applying for, will be working for KINTO-UK Ltd which is a Mobility Brand owned by the Toyota Group, offices located in Portsmouth. KINTO-UK share their HR function with Toyota Financial Services (TFS) in the UK, however the job being advertised will not be working directly for Toyota Financial Services”
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for providing management with the analysis and information they need to make major commercial, financial, and strategic decisions using a variety of reporting tools, predominantly SQL and Power BI and leading a small team of financial analysts. The role will be instrumental in establishing the groundwork for best-in-class financial reporting/analysis and data governance, to align with the changing needs of the business as it looks to meet ambitious growth plans over the next five years. This is a proactive role investigating and questioning the norm, analysing large data sets, setting up and maintaining financial models - extracting the key information, presenting this clearly and concisely to financial and non-financial audiences, whilst assessing the business implications.Key Responsibilities
- Analysis of trends in customer, product and fleet profitability to assist management in key business decisions and process improvements, in particular to prevent and detect commercial risks and opportunities.
- Financial analysis and reporting, including the translation of results into meaningful output utilising tools such as Power BI to give the ‘so what’ answers to the business
- Creation and maintenance of product profitability monitoring systems and processes.
- Support the pricing teams with analysis and provision of useful data
- Monthly reporting tasks including fleet reconciliation and contractual fee calculations
- Assist in the accurate and timely production of client / consolidated forecasts, budgets and 5-year strategic plans, liaising with Strategic Account Managers, departmental heads and other areas of the business as necessary
- Develop financial models to help in commercial business decisions and opportunities
- Take ownership of projects, profit modelling and any other ad-hoc financial analysis and presentations as and when requested by the Manager or the Senior Management Team.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports and development of automated reporting tools
- Ideally Management experience within a Commercial or Financial Analyst Team in a similar industry/sector
- Advanced SQL knowledge with ability to create queries, views and procedures, and capable of analysing large datasets.
- Excellent Power BI creation and maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel - strong fluency with Excel formulas/functions and graphs.
- Ability to streamline functions, strong analytical and data gathering skills, high attention to detail, strong communicator
- Flexible, adaptable, self-motivated, with a passion to learn and grow
- Adherence to KPIs and SLAs, with ongoing review to identify business and process improvement
- Confident and proficient with systems, reporting and analysis of data
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Resilient, resourceful and proficient manager of people
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm to succeed
- Able to project a positive outlook in a fast-paced, team environment
- A pro-active problem solver continuously identifying ways to improve the service provided
- A powerful communicator with strong service ethic and customer focus
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Annual bonus
- A fantastic pension starting at 4% employee contribution, with the company putting in 11%. This can increase to employee putting in 6% with the employer putting in 15%.
- Car scheme following passing of probation
- Private Medical Cover
- Retail discounts
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per calendar year
- Free onsite car parking
- Wellbeing hour each month
- Discounts on Toyota & Lexus cars
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programmes
- Hybrid Working Policy - 2 days WFH per week should the employee want to
- Enhanced maternity & paternity benefits
- Wellbeing events
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
KINTO UK is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
At KINTO we value everyone and are pleased to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer, which is a national standard that ensures our processes are accessible to all.
For this role we follow a 1st and 2nd round interview process with a member of HR and the hiring Manager/s. The interview will be via Teams and/or Face to Face, so that we ensure you have the best experience.
Everyone is unique, and that means what works for some may not work for everyone. When it comes to recruitment, please do let us know if we can adjust our process to be meet your accessibility needs.
Some examples of how we might be able to help are listed below:
- Providing a copy of interview questions before the interview
- Organising a time and location that best suits you
- Allowing additional time for the assessment and interview
We are happy to review any adjustment on a case-by-case basis, so please let us know how we can support you to be your best self.
On the job training will be provided, we recognise we all learn differently, and we want to ensure that our training will suit your learning style. We are open to talking to you about how we can make learning your new role in the most positive way.