About The Role
We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our UK team. You will partner with the management team and customer to our growing UK portfolio. You will monitor performance and advise on commercial matters.
How you contribute
- Timely and accurate month end close as well as providing meaningful variance analysis of results and commentary against budget / forecast - WD4
- Preparation & timely distribution of month-end finance package including detailed walks and understanding of performance against budgets and forecasts
- Business partner support to operations via insightful weekly P&L preparation. Build collaborative relationship between the business and finance through joint understanding and discussion of results
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process for the site in close cooperation with Plant and Regional Management ensuring movements are fully explained, understood and presented
- Overall responsibility for accurate & timely customer billing through AR
- Balance Sheet Control. Ensure all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled and signed off on a monthly basis and risk is mitigated
- Control of launch & set-up Capex ensuring that all costs are treated appropriately, accounted for correctly and that deviations to targets are flagged and understood regularly.
- Be Finance lead on customer contract renewals and provide financial analysis to Account Management and Pricing teams to support negotiations
- Support Procurement & management with financial analysis for vendor increments, contract term renewals
- Identify process strengths and weaknesses of the business, present areas of improvement supported by the analysis undertaken, detailing the process improvement in terms of productivity and cost.
- Conduct various analysis on both own initiative and on request from senior management, reporting back the finding and recommendations.
- Translate the Customers forecast into the business capacity model, present the findings to the business, with recommendations to address constraints found.
Key Skills and Experience
- CPA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant preferred (part qual. considered with right experience)
- 3 or more years relevant experience in a finance role preferably with logistics experience
- Strong analytical and presentation of results skills
- IT literate including strong Excel skills, Outlook, Word, Power point
- Knowledge of SAP / BPC would be an advantage
At syncreon - A DP World Company we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon - A DP World Company offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
About syncreon - A DP World Company
At syncreon - A DP World Company, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounting, Business Process, Operations, Finance, Management, Automotive