Urgent Requirement: Assistant Management Accountant - Construction/Civil Engineering company
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering contractor, who operate worldwide and are part of a multi-billion-euro turnover group.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- Ensure financial position of departments/projects is clear and accurate by calculating, documenting and maintaining the appropriate financial information and tools.
- Core process keeper and trainer
- Produce finance reports and deadlines
- Reporting to line management
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
- To fulfil Health & Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy Statement, Manual and Safe Systems of Work
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as may reasonably be required within the Department. Significant permanent changes in duties will require agreed revisions to be made to this Job Description.
Key Tasks and Activities
- Prepare monthly financial management reports with analysis & do monthly closure of department/project accounts
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual budget models for departments/projects
- Manage day to day tasks and monthly reporting timetable
- Provide project management support to managers including reporting, maintaining system tools and budgets
- Administrate timesheet software and recharges
- Follow up and support procurement and sub-contractor processes plus training
- Financial analysis reporting and other ad-hoc reporting as required
Essential & desirable criteria:
- Previous related experience
- University Degree
- Working with deadlines
- Autonomy: ability to run the routine tasks on his / her own
- Proactiveness: in problem solving and look for improvement
- Communicating/Liaising with non-finance people
Apply online or contact George at ICDS.