Hybrid Working - Flexible (1 day in the office minimum)
Temp to Perm
A boutique hedge fund and investment business with a focus on investing in green technology. The team are close-knit with a low turnover and the business offers flexible hybrid working and excellent benefits.
The Accountant Role:
This is an Accountant position which offers a varied mixture of day-to-day duties, including (but not limited to):
- Assisting CFO in preparation of formal management committee reports
- Preparing electronic VAT returns for submission
- Monitoring bank balances and producing cash flow reports
- Manage purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit cards and cash books
- Assisting with year-end budgeting processes
- Assisting with the family office
- Maintain and updating database of fund statements
- Preparation of entity balance sheets and investment analysis reports
- Completing subscription / redemption documents
Compliance and operations:
- Managing compliance monitoring programme and producing monthly reports
- Maintaining compliance registers
- Producing funds risk management report
- Assisting with managing operational side of funds.
- Experience in accounting, however a qualification (or part-qualification) is not necessarily required
- Excellent organizational skills and strong work ethic
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- This role can be either full-time or part-time, depending on candidate preference.
- Salary circa £45K depending on experience
- Role comes with excellent benefits including unlimited holiday allowance and private healthcare after successful passing of probation
- Hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm with some flexibility on either side
- Hybrid working model - ideally you would be in the office for at least 1 day per week.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.