Resourcery Group are recruiting a Management Accountant role for a well established, profitable and growing SME based in Liverpool. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Liverpool based business with an excellent reputation, and a clear strategy for the next 5 years.
Working with a well respected FD, the Management Accountant will help to drive the financial performance of the business.
Our client has a brilliant culture and is well known as an excellent place to work. They are a market leader in their sector and are forecasting considerable growth over the next 5 years.
Opportunities like this simply don't come around to often. Key
- To manage day to day financial operations of the Lettings and associated companies
- To assist with development and roll out of processes and best practice across finance department
- Asist with more complex Landlord queries
- Management of quarterly guaranteed yield payment and statement production with advance notice of cashflow requirements
- Management of monthly investor payments and reporting to CEO/MD/FD
- Review of Landlord and Tenant ledgers monthly to highlight and report anomalies/issues
- Management of monthly revenue process and reporting to CEO/MD/FD
- Management of transition for GY to managed property - sense checking and review of statements before funds being processed
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Budgets and forecasts to be produced alongside MD/FD
- Any other finance administration tasks as required to support the team.
- Previous experience and knowledge of using SAGE and paperless.
- Other Ad-hoc requests and reporting as required
- Previous experience working within a similar broad, hands on role, within an SME environment would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong Excel skills i.e. experience of doing formulas
- Recognised Accounting Qualification
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent technical accounting skills and working knowledge of up to date accounting standards
Our client has first class offices based in Liverpool but also offers hybrid and flexible working.