Newly created position of Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Finance Director to provide timely management information and insights into the organisation's performance.Role responsibilities
Skills and experience required
- Prepare the monthly management information pack, accompanied by supporting schedules and variance analysis.
- Provide accurate management reporting to assist key decision making.
- Analyse financial performance to assist business profitability and growth.
- Primary contact for year-end audit & tax.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly reforecasts.
- Provide forecasted sales updates on a weekly basis.
- Prepare a detailed 12-week cash flow forecast on a monthly basis.
- Proactively manage working capital.
- Work closely with operations to manage the standard costing system working closely with operations.
- Develop and improve how the business uses the current ERP and be the primary contact for any future ERP implementation and improvements.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with the parent company.
- Embed any group process changes across the business.
- CIMA qualified ideally
- Manufacturing sector experience essential
- Experience of working with ERP systems ideally
Site based role.