Investigo are exclusively partnering a rapidly expanding business based in the heart of Surrey. Our client is looking to upskill the already high calibre finance function with 2 x Management Accountants. The company are open to Qualified or qualified by experienced candidates including progressive studiers.
The role will be office based 3 days per week with 2 day working from home but the business prides itself on the flexibility around this set up.Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial and management reports, to include, but not limited to:
- Monthly management accounts at company and cost centre level
- Half year and full year, Monthly and Quarterly reporting packs in line with company and group requirements
- Annual and Interim audit preparation, audit requests and statutory accounts, and confident communication with Auditors
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, to ensure integrity and a thorough understanding.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation, invoicing and accounting.
- Financial, commercial and project analysis to support the business.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified, part qualified or QBE
- Extensive experience at Management Accountant level, it is likely that the individual will currently be in a similar position.
- Technically strong, with a high level of financial and management accounting expertise is essential.
- Multi-site accounting experience desirable but not essential