Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a successful PE backed SME near Bolton as they look to increase their strong finance team with the addition of an ambitious Group Accountant.
This is an excellent varied opportunity for either an industry qualified individual with prior group exposure, or a first time mover to step into a high level role within an established business, with the opportunity to drive change and make the role their own. This individual will gain exceptional exposure and shadow and learn from a high calibre and supportive Finance Director.
- Monthly reporting including budget/ forecasts and consolidation of group financial statements for 10 entities
- Preparation of group consolidated financial reports with cashflow reporting and working capital analysis
- Business partnering across all finance heads to ensure group reporting timelines are met
- Managing process of intercompany confirmations at month end, ensuring all balances agreed between counterparties and producing group intercompany matrix
- Consolidation of weekly rolling cashflow forecasts and fortnightly sales flash reports
- Consolidation of working capital, capex schedules and margins analysis for the Group
- Support in preparation of the required MI
- Supporting the external Audit process for Group and Divisions; Ownership of group statutory reporting accounts and managing process of group adjustments
- Ad hoc project work, including potential upcoming acquisitions
The role will suit an individual with a positive, can-do attitude with an enthusiastic and energetic approach to work, who is hungry to develop and progress within a successful finance team.