Resourcery Group are recruiting a Financial Controller role for a well established, profitable and growing SME based in Liverpool. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Liverpool based business with an excellent reputation, and a clear strategy for the next 5 years.
Working with a well respected FD, the Financial Controller will help to drive the financial performance of the business. Our client has a brilliant culture and is well known as an excellent place to work. They are a market leader in their sector and are forecasting considerable growth over the next 5 years.
Opportunities like this simply don't come around to often.
Experience / Qualifications
- To assist with development and roll out of processes and best practice across finance department
- Ensuring accounts produced comply with IFRS standards
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Maintain accurate cashflow forecasting and work closely with Commercial Director regarding supplier payments
- Management of invoicing and revenue processes for the construction company
- Production of monthly cost reports, working with commercial department to ensure all costs are captured and allocated correctly
- To assist with monthly VAT, CIS returns and payroll returns
- Other Adhoc requests as required
- Must be ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong excel skills
- "Can Do" attitude - solutions focused
- Good attention to detail, thorough and focused
- Energetic, enthusiastic and keen on a career in finance/accounting
- A positive teamwork mentality that thrives on two-way communication, commitment and striving for a common goals